Rosewood Manor is a venue styled after southern mansions.
Rosewood Manor, a wedding venue designed after old colonial mansions in the south. Experience the true southern charm offering elegant porches, rolling hills, cool breezes, and gorgeous scenery. Rosewood Manor highlights the most desirable features for today's bride and has received the National Award for best building design in the country. Rosewood Manor will impress your guests from the moment they walk up to the mansion and as you say I do.
Your vows will take place under a beautiful white pergola next to the babbling creek in the wonder of nature. This is an extraordinary stage to proclaim your love!
Your reception features elegant chandeliers, lovely balconies, outstanding wood cathedral ceilings and the most stunning double end oak staircase like those in princess stories!
Rosewood Manor provides the stage for your special day and at the same time allows you to control your budget by letting you select your own vendors, decorations and vision.
Rosewood Manor is your perfect venue for your perfect wedding.
We look forward to hosting your wedding!
Rosewood Manor will include
- An outdoor, creek-side ceremony area with a romantic gazebo.
- Indoor and Outdoor seating capacity for 250.
- Water feature at the entrance.
- Scenic views covered in red roses.
- A backdrop of windows right behind the wedding party inside the reception hall.
- A covered patio and veranda with indoor/outdoor bar.
- Dressing rooms for the wedding party.
And more! Tour for more info!